Snowshoeing – the team event in winter
Away from day-to-day life, you’ll enjoy the stunning winter landscape, equipped with snow shoes and poles. Together with a guide familiar with the area, you’ll go on a simple snow shoe trip near Iglu-Dorf. Exercise and nature – what more could you ask for?
We’ve operated our igloo villages for years at the same locations. As such, we know the area like the back of our hands and have plenty to say about it. Strap your shoes on and off we go:
- Preparation: in Iglu-Dorf, you’ll meet the guide. Together, you’ll put on your snow shoes and receive the first information about the trip. The guide will also explain to you about potential risks and give you tips and advice.
- Snow shoe trip: together, you’ll set off on an approx. one-hour snow shoe trip. The trip isn’t demanding; anyone can do it. The guide leads you through the area and takes you safely back to Iglu-Dorf.
Our guides will provide you with the right equipment for snowshoeing. But snow shoes and poles aren’t enough on their own. Going on a snow shoe trip means that you too have to be kitted out for the winter conditions:
- Clothing: warm winter clothes
- Shoes: sturdy winter shoes or walking boots
- Cold: gloves and hat
- Sun: ski or sun glasses, sun protection
As standard, mountain railway tickets as well as food and drinks are not included for the snow shoe trip. But we’re happy to offer you additional services so that your team event isn’t lacking anything.
- Costs: from CHF 35.- / € 25.- per person
- Duration: approx 1 hour
Where do you want to go on a snow shoe trip?
Snow shoe trips are available in the Swiss igloo villages in Davos Klosters and in the Austrian Kühtai bei Innsbruck.