Night in an igloo
Enjoy some downtime! The six igloo villages nestle among the mountains, where a night in the snow becomes a unique experience. The snow hotels offer comfort in the lap of nature with a restaurant, bar, hot tub/sauna. Ideal for lovers, families and friends – relaxation is guaranteed!
Our portfolio ranges from shared rooms for families, friends and groups to the Romantic Igloo, with private toilet if desired, up to the exclusive suite with private hot tub. All igloo rooms are equipped with thermal mats and expedition sleeping bags for temperatures down to -40°C.
Snow and Ice Art
Each igloo village is rebuilt each winter. International artists decorate the rooms of the Igloo Villages with great attention to detail, creating magical new worlds of snow and ice every year. Immerse yourself in this fleeting world of art.
What we offer
In addition to the unique night’s stay, the offer includes the following:
- Welcome drink and an aperitif tray
- Use of public hot tub and/or sauna (depending on location)
- All-you-can-eat fondue with regional mountain cheese, including starter
- Night walk or snowshoe trek
- Morning tea served to you in your sleeping bag
- Breakfast buffet in the mountain restaurant
- Comprehensive service from our guides